Here are just some of the advantages you might want to think about as you are considering a homeschooling regime. This is only a fractional list. Any homeschooling family could come up with more items for the angle. We hope this list catalysts your alleged processes, and helps you with your assessment.
Advantages of Homeschooling:
- Parents are with their children all time.
- Parents know and cognize their children, and are prominent in their lives, even as they enter the teen years.
- Homeschooling prevents impulsive parent-child separation, avoiding incongruous pressure on children.
- Children are permitted to mature at their own speeds, no “hurried child” pattern.
- Parents and other grown-ups are the primary role models for homeschooled children.
- Homeschooling provides positive and suitable socialization with peers and adults.
- Homeschooled children are generally free from peer pressure.
- Homeschooled children are contented interacting with people of all ages.
- Homeschooled children view adults as a cohesive part of their world and as natural partners in learning.
- Family values and beliefs are crucial to social, emotional and academic development.
- Family life turns around its own needs and priorities rather than the demands of school.
- Homeschooling creates/maintains positive fraternal relationships.
- Homeschooling indorses good communication and emotional intimacy within a family.
- Research confirmations that the two most important factors in reading and overall educational success are positive home influence and parental engrossment; homeschooling provides both equally.
- A child’s natural thirst for learning is cultivated, not squelched, and learning becomes a lifetime joy.
- Each child’s education can be personalized to his or her distinctive interests, pace, and learning elegance.
- Homeschooling children have time to hunt their special interests and talents.
- Homeschoolers relish unlimited educational resources; the world is our classroom, and resources thrive in the municipal.
- Homeschooling provides a high adult/child quotient for the student.
- Homeschooled children developed as an independent thinkers who are secure in their own persuasions.
To request our homeschooling services, simply complete this short form and a representative of Academic Connections Northern Virginia Tutor And Tutoring Services will contact you as early as possible. Please note that all fields are required.